Achieve excellence in whatever you do!
The Golden Ratio, the phi relationship, has long been used by craftsmen and professionals of many fields to understand and achieve beauty, balance and harmony in their work. Artists, architects, designers, engineers, musicians, photographers, sculptors, surgeons and stock analysts alike use this relationship to achieve excellence in their results.
The study and application of the golden section is much easier with the golden mean gauges offered on this page. Put your ruler and calculator away and let the phi relationships just jump out at you as you work or play with these fine instruments. Originally invented by a doctor for applications in dentistry, these gauges can bring your work to a new level in any field.
Order a Golden Mean Gauge (Steel) – ON BACKORDER AS OF 12/17/2014.
When these gauges fully expanded, the outside points of the gauge have a spread of 6-3/16″. Made of 1.5mm steel. Rustproof but NOT stainless. Holds positions tightly, sturdy and is accurate to .25 mm. Excellent value.
U.S. ORDERS ONLY – USPS PRIORITY DELIVERY
$109.95 plus $9.95 shipping & handling. Orders are usually shipped the next business day via USPS Priority Mail, which usually takes 2 to 3 business days for delivery.
U.S. ORDERS ONLY – USPS EXPRESS DELIVERY
$109.95 plus $19.95 shipping & handling. Orders are usually shipped the next business day via USPS Express Mail, which usually takes 1 business day for delivery.
ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA – USPS PRIORITY DELIVERY
$109.95 plus $29.95 shipping, handling and customs. Orders are usually shipped the business next day via USPS Priority Mail. Delivery dependent upon location but typically 6 to 10 days.
For added selections of gauges and other dental equipment please visit the Golden Mean Gauge site of Dr. Eddy Levin. Those orders will be billed in British Pounds and shipped from England. Options include:
- Economoically priced introductory level gauge.
- 6.5″ professional gauge just like the one above but made of steel suitable for auto-claving and sterilization.
- 8.5″ gauge useful to measure larger objects or bigger pictures of furniture or full face measurements.
- 18.5″ gauge excellent for sculptors and artists. Light weight. Made from aluminum.
- Dental Set including boxed Golden Mean 6.5″ Professional Gauge with laminated and tear off book of Golden Mean Grids. Template for optimum height to width ratio of incisors. Articles, instructions and tutorials.